My Tiny Tunes Ringtones
- Same Old Tunes is the debut album by the Swedish punk rock group Millencolin, released on October 28, 1994 in Sweden by Burning Heart Records under the original title Tiny Tunes.
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- (Ringtone (song)) Internet Leaks is the third EP from “Weird Al” Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- (Ringtone (film)) Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
my tiny tunes ringtones – Tiny Toon
Acme Looniversity is about to let out for summer vacation, and Plucky, Hampton J. Pig, Babs, Buster, Fifi, and Elmyra can’t wait. Each of the students has big summer plans, ranging from a cross-country trip to Happy World Land, to the biggest squirt-gun fight ever, getting a Hollywood star’s autograph, and a trip to the nature park. Of course, summer vacations never seem to go quite as planned. Everything from annoying family car-ride traditions to escaped convicts, town-wide flooding, snooty stars, and unpredictable wild animals threaten to ruin the students’ vacations. The gags, silly songs, parodies of Hollywood stars and pop culture, cartoon violence, and crazy fun never seem to stop in this 80-minute original film. Viewers will gain a whole new perspective on downriver trips, Hollywood talk shows, and the true meaning of “Independence” Day. –Tami Horiuchi